Warehouse Manager - Kilikanoon
6962 Horrocks Highway
Leasingham, SA 5452
08 8849 2356
Full Time - Permanent
Reporting to our Chief Winemaker & Operations Manager, this is a varied hands-on role focusing on organisation, tracking, picking, packing and local delivery of our products, ensuring the premium experience of our customers and the safety of our stock.
Ideal applicants will have previous knowledge and experience with exposure to warehousing, stock management systems and holding a current forklift licence.
In this role, you will liaise with couriers and contractors who are picking up deliveries as well as working with Kilikanoon Sales, Cellar Door and Export team members regularly.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, reliable, have a can-do attitude and be willing to participate as an active member of a small team. You should be comfortable speaking with colleagues and transport personnel on the phone or in person, be physically able and have an aptitude to use an inventory system.
As we are in a transition from our current warehousing solution to a new facility you will also have the opportunity to input directly with the team on the logistics set up and day-to-day operations.
A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated with the skilled successful applicant.
• Picking and packing orders for delivery - including using heavy machinery ie forklifts
• Receiving stock, including sorting and organising deliveries for future dispatch
• Maintaining accurate records and using our stock management system
• Perform inventory controls and assist with audits
• Keep a clean and safe working environment
• Ensure a high degree of detail and focus on every job
• Communicate with production and sales to ensure efficient delivery of products
• Manage service requests promptly and resolve issues quickly
• Always operate to Workplace Health and Safety guidelines
• Ensuring the security of warehoused stock
• Supporting local area customers
• Numerate and strong organisational skills
• Ability to work autonomously
• Comfortable using computers and computer systems
• Physically able
• A current forklift licence (essential)
• Punctual and reliable
• High level of attention to detail with the ability to monitor stock quality and packing procedures
• Strong communication skills and ability to liaise / work with other department heads
• Ability to follow health and safety procedures and regulations as dictated by WHS legislation
• Friendly, outgoing and motivated
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB' link above.
Employer Contact Information
6962 Horrocks Highway
Since its foundation in 1997, Kilikanoon has established itself as an iconic brand in the highly regarded Clare Valley - winning coveted awards such as Winery of the Year (James Halliday, 2013), Australian Producer of the Year (IWSC, 2018), Best Australian Producer (Mundus Vini International, 2019 & 2017) and a ‘Best in Show’ (Decanter Awards, 2019) for its Attunga Shiraz. Kilikanoon has solidified itself as one Australia’s truly premier wine houses via its commitment to the brand’s founding ideal of uncompromised excellence.