Wine Club and Marketing Manager - Knappstein Enterprise Winery
WAYVILLE OR CLARE, SA
Full Time - Permanent
Light Domestic Travel
ABOUT THE WINERY
Steeped in history and synonymous with the Clare Valley in South Australia, the Knappstein Enterprise Winery has enjoyed its reputation as a maker of premium quality wines since it was established in 1969. Building on a rich heritage, it is one of the most recognisable and popular Clare Valley wineries. Knappstein's medal winning wines reflect the true nature of the region, showcasing quality fruit at its purist and most vibrant.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced wine club and marketing specialist in the wine industry to join our small, dynamic and growing team. Reporting to the General Manager, this permanent full-time position can be based in either our Adelaide office or in the Clare winery. The position will include a range of tasks and duties, including but not limited to the following areas:
WINE CLUB MANAGEMENT
• Development and implementation of wine club programs and campaigns;
• Provide best customer service, and build rapport and strong relationships with wine club members, via phone, email or in person;
• Provide support to organising, planning and delivery of wine club member events;
• Grow wine club membership data base and deliver strong results.
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
• Development and implementation of marketing strategies and integrated activity plans that are aligned to the business objectives and brand proposition;
• Creation and management of brand assets, including marketing collateral, trade/media pack/media release, point of sale, artwork/package, tasting notes, and product imagery for both internal and external use;
• Development and implementation of digital communication strategy that aligns with business objectives and brand proposition, including content planning & creation, competitor & trend analysis, regular campaigns and performance analysis;
• Regularly & accurately update all digital and social channels to a high standard;
• Provide support to the launch of NPDs as required.
• Tech savvy with relevant experience in creating, managing and maintaining brand assets and marketing collaterals;
• Strong understanding and experience in wine club management;
• A communication specialist - ability to communicate effectively and efficiently via various digital and social platforms;
• Strong understanding of digital media principles to help drive digital strategies & experience in development & implementation of DTC marketing strategies
• Good understanding of wine industry and proven track record in similar roles;
• Exceptional work ethic, reliable, honest and a team player.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and performance.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and are the right person for this position, please submit your CV and cover letter via the APPLY FOR JOB link above.
You must either be an Australian Citizen or holder of an Australian Permanent Residency to be eligible to apply for this position.
Due to time constraints, please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.